Monday 1 March 2010

The Miracle of the Internet

It is with laptop running wirelessly that I inform you we have successfully re-established the Miracle of the Internet in our home! Well, I can't exactly take credit for it...I did unpack the new router and plugged it in...it was Paulster who made it work.
I had accidentally plugged something in wrong, so Paulster had to call tech support who diagnosed the problem. Doh! Oh well, so I did it correctly the last two times...getting it wrong once isn't so bad. In my defense, I was on a conference call at the time of assembly--so attention divided. Excuses, excuses! ;)

While it was nice to have a technological break on some fronts...on others, it was just down right inconvenient not to have it.

So, pictures from the weekend in Sheffield for Dora and Paulster's birthday are currently uploading for blog posting soon. Among other activities that we need to catch up on! Stay tuned!!!

No comments: