Saturday 16 January 2010

Happy New Year

Well, better late than never, I guess...but I wanted to wish all my blog readers a Happy New Year. I know you're out there, even if you're just lurking and never post a comment (although I'd love to hear from more of you!)
It's hard to believe that 2009 is over and 2010 is in full swing.
I'm sure it will be an eventful year!

Paulster and I celebrated in our traditional way (except last year when we went to a party)--which was make our way to a pub on the Southbank of the river Thames in London, claw our way to the bar a couple of times--wow, it's crowded--and then wander out into the street to watch the fireworks from just below the London Eye.

It's always a spectacular show (the fireworks, I mean)--and people watching in the pub is always a hoot...one of my favourite past times.

Here are a few photos of the evening:
P1010315(2)

P1010324(1)

Something new for the blog this year...a video!


And the happy revellers ringing in the new year with a self-portrait! [Special Note for AC: Note the hat...just like yours!!! Surely did keep my head warm on that cold, cold night!]
P1010338(2)

Wishing you and yours a very healthy and happy 2010!!!

No comments: